destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where did you get that and how much was it?  I love it.  If it's more than an arm and a leg, I probably can't afford it - I'll be lucky if I can more than that amputated before my boyfriend wakes up screaming (jk).

I could have sworn I had pictures of my fuzzballs on their tree, but I just searched the heck out of my computer and can't find any so I guess I'll have to take some the next time they decide it's "the place to be."

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Alicia88 I got it from Amazon and it was around $70, but my mom had a ton of amazon reward points from her credit card so we actually got it for free technically!  It's great except the only drawback is it has that faux carpet instead of real carpet so sometimes Foxy has trouble gripping it.

@Margd   I love the color of yours- I wanted one that color originally but my mom only agreed to get one if it was more neutral colored to blend with the house, lol.

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

caitini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

​I'm in the process of giving myself the project of making cat trees etc. for Scraggles from different bits and bobs - this is my first attempt made from wine crates I got for free from an off-license - I'll paint it up maybe at another stage but for now Scraggles gets fed at the top and enjoys taking naps on his new perch  :)

maddies momma

TCS member, Crazy Cat Lady!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Does anyone have recomendations for a really sturdy tree for a 16 pound cat? He won't use anything that wobbles even the slightest bit.