pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a business up here in WA state that makes all kinds of cat furniture using driftwood from the beaches. Its called Scratch and Sniff. Love their furniture. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like #s 2, & 12, 8 is cool, but wonder how many cats would actually use that wheel. I think most kitties would just sleep in it. :lol3:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
@caitini  and @Alicia88

I have this in my office at work.

However, it seems 3 feet high just doesn't cut it so I end up with this on my desk

At least my desk is a lot bigger than #19. That was my first cat tree, the next one I build will be considerably taller.

Rusty and his little sister Kitty are a bit of a distraction but worth the rodent free building. My boss doesn't mind.

It helps that the wife of my boss and his in-laws are huge cat lovers, they think it is great I trapped the cats and brought them inside.

I can't keep them outside as there is far too much traffic. We have a 5 ton truck, multiple 1 to 3 ton trucks, a bunch of pickups and two big booms that operate all day long.

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I love #4 and #13. I like ceiling stuff-a catwalk! I thought about putting up shelving around the top of each room and cut a hideyhole through the wall into the other rooms..but I know Jon would go nuts..but I think this spring I will do something in the diningroom. I have a painting Honeybee knocked off the wall and I moved the tree and yesterday I came home and the painting was sideways..sigh. I said Jon look what trouble maker did! And he says huh?! So yes I think we will build something for the monster. Too bad I can't get pumps to climb anymore. She prefers to be down low hiding from honeybee. So we drape clothes off the kitchen chairs to give her a cave like area.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
@Alicia88

Ideas for getting a work cat.

Maybe you could talk your work into a guard cat. They are great at walking the perimeter and keeping an eye on things.

Or maybe a chair warmer, they make excellent chair warmers.

Or if a chair warmer is not your thing, maybe lap warmers are more your style.

I try to use them to support my wrist while typing but I always end up being the support.

It just doesn't work out in my favor no matter how many times I try.

Maybe I should have started a thread, "Practical Uses for Cats at Work" 

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already have 3 work cats.  I currently work from home.  With bosses who treat me like crap.  I conduct surveys and they torture me through feedback.  But I get lots of kitty cuddles.  Especially when I wear my plush jammies.

Mickey doesn't come to snuggle while I'm working, but Connor and Murphy do.

I just think it would be hilarious to see them climbing all over a post right behind my computer.

Last edited:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm gonna talk to about 250 jerks and idiots and about 100 decent or nice people each night regardless.  The ratio sucks, by the way.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm gonna talk to about 250 jerks and idiots and about 100 decent or nice people each night regardless.  The ratio sucks, by the way.
Maybe you can train Connor, Murphy and Mickey to do rotating shifts and answer the phone :think:
They'll handle the jerks and idiots for you.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
@Alicia88

3 work kitties, I am jealous. 
 Green with envy.

I have a ginger kitty at home but haven't had a black cat since I was a kid.

I worked call centers back in the mid 90s to early 2000s. I know what you mean about 250 jerks and 100 decent people.

I can also relate to being tied to a desk by the headset.

@Tarasgirl06

My two sleep a lot during the day. Up all night sleep all day. I don't see Kitty as much as Rusty, she is fairly independent. Rusty typically sleeps close to me. They distract me the most first thing in the morning but shortly after breakfast it is nap time.