pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
*You just want to pick him up and smoosh him. I do, anyway.* :loveeyes::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:
Of all the cats I have ever had he is the most amazing. Each cat is different in how much affection they show and how much they like attention. Theo gives the most of any cat I have had. He is my constant companion. When I go upstairs to bed, he follows and stays all night and after a bit he sleeps in the bed with me right next to my pillow. He is very vocal and trills all the time! He still drags his wand toy upstairs every night and is VERY talkative when he gets it upstairs. Such a sweetie who will be extremely painful to lose when his time comes. I hope he is around for a LONG time.
DSCN8270.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cataholic07 cataholic07 Fynnegan, Jethro, and Ceriah are majestic! and they have beautiful cat trees, environment, and view!
GaryT GaryT I don't blame you for feeling that way. How old is he now? May he live long and prosPURR in his very loving environment! Elvis stays pretty close to me a lot of the time, as does Tarifa; my beloved angels Simba and Rani would sleep full-length beside me, under the covers. They were extremely concerned when I was down and on the very rare occasions I was sick, they would nurse me to wellbeing. NO ONE has more unconditional loyalty and love than CATS.