pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Friday test drives the home built 'tree' inspired by an ad I saw. Bonnie tried it before the branches were installed. Those were bought at Hobby Lobby, the top and bottom pieces came from Lowes and the 'trunk' I picked up at a job site I was delivering to. I thought about staining the top and bottom but for now, leaving them as is.
000-Fiday-tree.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday test drives the home built 'tree' inspired by an ad I saw. Bonnie tried it before the branches were installed. Those were bought at Hobby Lobby, the top and bottom pieces came from Lowes and the 'trunk' I picked up at a job site I was delivering to. I thought about staining the top and bottom but for now, leaving them as is.
View attachment 298286
This is wonderful, engine4154 engine4154 and I'm thinking it will get a LOT of attention! Friends of mine won one of those that inspired you and their feline family love it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes when he sits, he will have one foot out to the side
We can think cats take weird positions -- until we think about our own. I take a lot of bizarre positions because sometimes my arms and legs just sort of get in the way :lol2: so I just throw them any which way. Cats are a lot like us.:flail:
IMG_1062.JPG
*Elvis enjoying being a tree-dweller, while Tarifa contemplates having a good rip-roaring scratch on the catnip pad*