pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Krista’s 15th Birthday Katris. The before, the build, the test, and the result. Now she can get into her favorite tree much more easily.
View attachment 289115
But it also provides her new nooks.
View attachment 289116
And new surfaces.
View attachment 289117
Krista loves these and took to them immediately unlike just about anything else I bring home for her. If they weren’t so spendy, I’d get her five more pieces. Or twenty five more!
:clapcat:
KATRIS - Modern Cat Tree for Your Cat(s) and Yourself
Wow! Yeah, they are pricey, aren't they? That is quite a wonderful PURRthday present for Krista, and she absolutely deserves it -- hope she has a lot of fun, relaxation, and satisfaction with it! What a good company -- I like the mission statement and the things they do. Thanks for sharing the pix and the link with us!
IMG_2941.JPG
Angel Maryam on the tallest activity center. She loved relaxing and taking in the view on the patio.:hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You've got amazing land, too. So you'll forgive me coveting. :insertevillaugh:
I bought this land 25 years ago (20 acres) for a steal of a price and built my dream home. (a work in progress started in 1999). It was totally covered with trees so I had to clear a spot for the house. I LOVE a large yard. Blackberries are in bloom off in the distance on the edge of the yard now as you see in photo. Thanks! :cloud9:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought this land 25 years ago (20 acres) for a steal of a price and built my dream home. (a work in progress started in 1999). It was totally covered with trees so I had to clear a spot for the house. I LOVE a large yard. Blackberries are in bloom off in the distance on the edge of the yard now as you see in photo. Thanks! :cloud9:
*YUM!* I love fresh fruits.
I do, too. Our home before this was on a hectare (2.5 acres) in the Mojave. I LOVED it. Your home and land are gorgeous. And your CATS? OMC.:cloud9:

kitkatgurl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 288989 :yess:View attachment 288990
How many do you have, @tabbytom ? We've only got this one but we love it!
And here's Baby Su enjoying her scratching post -- not a "tree" technically, but close...:lolup:
Love your scratch post.
The one I got Maisie is pretty short - I never thought about the height when I got it when she was a wee one. I’m going to attempt to make her a taller one using a 2 x 4 this summer. Thevtree she has is covered in carpet not rope- just means more cat stuff in the living room

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love your scratch post.
The one I got Maisie is pretty short - I never thought about the height when I got it when she was a wee one. I’m going to attempt to make her a taller one using a 2 x 4 this summer. Thevtree she has is covered in carpet not rope- just means more cat stuff in the living room
Thanks! I got lucky at that time -- a friend told me there was a flash sale on these on amazon, and I got a great price on it. It wasn't hard to put together and they really love it! If you have skills and the right tools, you can make great cat furniture. But if you want to buy something in that line, there is such a huge variety to choose from now! I see you're in Canada, so am not sure which ones you'd want to look at, but of course amazon and eBay always have lots and lots of great cat supplies. I prefer eBay personally, but they're both good. My activity center is by GoPetClub, which makes a LOT of great stuff.