pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jayflower Jayflower O mighty hunting cat! Looks like you've got a lioness there, too! In our furmily, Tarifa is the provider. She often catches a choice sparkle ball and parades it down the long hall, yowling to let me know of her selfless generosity. I don't know how we'd survive without her talents. View attachment 260961Tarifa up in her crows' nest :hearthrob:
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 It sounds like besides being a very beautiful kitty, Tarifa is quite a hunter as well!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 It sounds like besides being a very beautiful kitty, Tarifa is quite a hunter as well!!
She is, Jayflower Jayflower ! She's fearless and she'll stop at nothing to catch and kill one or more of those delicious sparkle balls. And she shares, too. Of course, she knows I'm hopeless in the hunting department.;)
IMG_3502.JPG
*Tarifa is also very successful with catnip kickers, as you can see.*

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kittypa kittypa :crackup::lolup: That's exactly what I thought and I have a great meme that expresses that, but I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to post it on TCS :flail::nono:
msserena msserena That's a lively little one you have there! :climbcat:
IMG_1764.JPG
Baby Su checking out her then-new activity center :hearthrob: (No, no one peed on the carpet. It was that way before we moved in, and I had all the carpets cleaned.)

Last edited:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is, Jayflower Jayflower ! She's fearless and she'll stop at nothing to catch and kill one or more of those delicious sparkle balls. And she shares, too. Of course, she knows I'm hopeless in the hunting department.;)
View attachment 261122*Tarifa is also very successful with catnip kickers, as you can see.*
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 That's great that the fearless hunter Tarifa shares her catch with you, she's a good kitty!!

My Olivie wanted to show that she's a good hunter, too. Here she is with a birdie that she caught!
IMG_9303 (2).JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 That's great that the fearless hunter Tarifa shares her catch with you, she's a good kitty!!

My Olivie wanted to show that she's a good hunter, too. Here she is with a birdie that she caught!
View attachment 261170
I'm totally in love with Olivie! Her beauty, her name, her personality -- what a little charmer!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Trin knows he just has to try harder and he will squeeze comfortably in to the cubby .... one day ....
At least he's trying!!! The cubbies in our cat furniture are mostly ignored, even when "baited" with tempting toys.
IMG_3358.JPG
Baby Su in more adventurous times, and one of beloved Rani angel's favorite toys in the cubby.