pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 248171
I wish I had something better but cat furniture is expensive. I have another one thats floor to ceiling in the basement
What on earth is wrong with this one, MeganLLB MeganLLB ? It's gorgeous! And a floor-to-ceiling tree as well? I would think your feline family would be quite happy with these!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
The purring panthers love this new place, especially Monster, he really didn't want to come here & was a pain in the butt to get here, but he loves it here & lets me know all the time. He stays at home more now, he used to love being outside. On the other hand, Menace is outside more now, he used to be at home all the time before. I am pretty sure I got it right, it is hard with twins.

The other day I was watching the footy on my mobile, that was the only way to watch it until foxTel (satellite TV) gets connected tomorrow. I was on one chair & the kids on the other chair. It was a close game with less than 2 minutes to go

Watch the thrilling final minutes - hawthornfc.com.au

& I let off an abuse to the umpire & the boys jumped up over the top of the chair onto my good monitor which crashed down onto my keyboard

View attachment 246413

it broke one of the legs off my keyboard, the monitor gouged out channels on my rosewood table & my $720 monitor had a chunk taken out of the bottom of the screen, it also left 'ghosting' from a keyboard key above the chunk; we won the game by 4 points
:thud::storm::fear::nervous::gaah::eek3::eek2::jawdrop::doh::noway::bliss::ohwell::sigh::stars::cringe:

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
What on earth is wrong with this one, MeganLLB MeganLLB ? It's gorgeous! And a floor-to-ceiling tree as well? I would think your feline family would be quite happy with these!
Its just that its a little small for Artemis. Luna is small so she fits on it better, but Artemis doesnt use it too much I think because he's too big for it

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its just that its a little small for Artemis. Luna is small so she fits on it better, but Artemis doesnt use it too much I think because he's too big for it
That's too bad. Cats do love to get vertical! And that does look like a great tree. How about the floor-to-ceiling one -- does she like it?

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, sorry, MeganLLB MeganLLB -- Artemis is male! My next door neighbor's wife is named Artemis -- it's a name of a Greek "goddess" or something, I think.
And golondrina golondrina -- look at that little adventurer! :lovecat:
View attachment 248289
Sweet Angel Maryam enjoying her new activity center :kitty:
Yes I know, Artemis is the name of a Greek godess. Huntress of the moon. Diana in the roman mythology. However I named my cats Luna and Artemis after the cats in the Sailor Moon tv show. Luna refers to the moon, the male cat Artemis- the one who hunts the moon, and their cat daughter Diana. If I had a third cat I would name it Diana. Its like a whole thing...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I know, Artemis is the name of a Greek godess. Huntress of the moon. Diana in the roman mythology. However I named my cats Luna and Artemis after the cats in the Sailor Moon tv show. Luna refers to the moon, the male cat Artemis- the one who hunts the moon, and their cat daughter Diana. If I had a third cat I would name it Diana. Its like a whole thing...
Ah. I haven't seen that so IDK anything about it.