Pictures Not Posting.. Help!!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. I was able to post pictures, an few hours ago. Now I am trying again, In a PM to post a picture I took, and I cannot post..

Is this a glitch? or did something change?

It is impossible to post..

Help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Never mind this .. My mind ran away..
I got it...

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having the same problem. When I try to upload a picture, I get a message saying that the file has an unallowed extension. I'm using my tablet, with an SD card from a Canon digital camera, if that helps.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm having the same problem. When I try to upload a picture, I get a message saying that the file has an unallowed extension. I'm using my tablet, with an SD card from a Canon digital camera, if that helps.

Are you using the "upload a file" button or clicking the picture icon? You should be using the upload a file button, under the post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I am ok with pictures.. I just had a 'senior'/stress moment..

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just as an experiment, I got a new SD card, took a picture with my camera, transferred the card to my tablet, and tried to upload the picture. It WORKED! Maybe there was a problem with the other card?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just as an experiment, I got a new SD card, took a picture with my camera, transferred the card to my tablet, and tried to upload the picture. It WORKED! Maybe there was a problem with the other card?
I don't know, but I'm thrilled it worked! You had officially moved outside my knowledge base and I was going to have to get one of the Admins to help you. :lol2:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm back again. This time, the error message says that the file is too large. When I click on 'Upload a File', and then click on an image, the bar will go to 96% or 100% , and then the error message appears. Any ideas?.