Picture Of The Week

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you all haven't checked out the cat picture of the week recently you should! I just checked and Margaret's Kittybear is absolutely beautiful!! Shannon took some pictures of Merlin with her digital camera for me friday, so maybe one of these weeks, soon, I can have ny little Merlin be the picture of the week!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm still working on the Cat Pages feature. It's coming along very nicely... I'll let you have a preview soon (I hope!)

Get those pictures ready, Debby! Soon each of your cats will have a page of his/her own!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I need to get a digital camera sometime....I hate to keep bothering Shannon to come take all my pictures for me. But I could take them with my regular camera then have them put on a disk, but of course that takes longer, and the quality isn't as good, I don't think.

diane

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The kitty of the week is precious! I would love to submit a picture of my Yoda. Our babies are so precious to us and I, like anyone else, love to show him off!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well of course you can!!!!! We look forward to seeing Yoda!!

diane

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you Debbie! How do I upload Yoda's picture? I have it on disk, but cannot find a venue to get it to you.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
As it happens, I really hope to launch the Cat Pages within a week or so. The plan is to have a fully automatic application that let's you build a web page for your cat including up to 3 pictures.

I'm trying to make this a user-friendly application. With it, you'll be able to select a file from your computer and upload it directly to the site.

I'll let you know when it's online - I'll make a special festive launch!

Till then, the only way to send pictures is by email. But I think it's best if we wait a little bit for the application to run.

I intend to pick out the cat of the week from all the cat pages people will create and then link the picture to the link.

Diane - I promise I'll make Yoda our cat of the week as soon as you make his cat page!

diane

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you Anne! I will look forward to seeing everyone's children
I'm sure all our babies are cute!