Picture of the view out your front door

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine would not be nearly as beautiful or interesting as it is simply a narrow road with houses on both sides, and big snow piles. My backyard is beautiful, but the front is not.
Show us both anyway!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to all who've replied so far! W Willowy and Katie M Katie M , thanks! So nice to see serious wide open spaces. (Starting to get scarce at my place.)

Don't be shy. This is a world wide site. This helps bring a perspective about one another.

Okay, I like to gloat about my front yard because I planted the palms and I'm proud of them. But even if I hadn't or couldn't, I'd show anyway.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
20200220_162601.jpg
20200220_162418.jpg

Just a couple outside pics...bottom one is my back yard..top one is the side of my yard and somewhat my front...I live in an apartment..So my options are limited..but me n snowball are happy..I took these from inside..I could have done better pictures...from outside...:lol::angrywoman:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
We are getting our first measurable snow today. This is a view directly out my front door.

IMG_6435ymkj.JPG

This gnarled maple tree is to the right of my front porch. It is one of my favorite trees. I do wish there were not maple trees planted all around my house. Four of them have gone down. Thank heavens none have hit the house!

IMG_6434.JPG