Picture of the Month: Litter Box Photos - Sponsored by Litter-Robot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momto4boyz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am adopting 2 of these sweet kittens, I am also a mother to 4 human kids from PA

We also have 1 sweet boxer girl that just loves the kittens to pieces. Winning a litter robot would not only make my

life better and healthier it would make my kittens lives healthier and cleaner!

lollipopandyogi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
this is Yogi bear when he first came home i showed him where his litterbox was and he proceededin laying down and going to sleep i have  2 new kittens and it seems  i'm always cleaning the litter box and Yogi likes to sleep in it which makes him stink then it bath time again and scratches and pain because he hates it. So do I. The stress doesnt do either of us any good. With a litter robot the box would always be clean and baths would be a thing of the past. I worry with the stress level where it is might make my sweet baby Yogi sick not to mention sleeping in a dirty litter box. I would just love to win this prize to keep my kitty healthy and happy. Sorry about the other posts i was having trouble figuring out how to ppost pictures 

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm in Australia so am not able to win this, but here's Nilah, who chose the small, enclosed box for today's business..

View media item 129078

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my picture wound up on the wrong topic... Sorry about that! Can a moderator delete picture #3 because it won't let me.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I think my picture wound up on the wrong topic... Sorry about that! Can a moderator delete picture #3 because it won't let me.
Done. I admit, I was curious about the litter box connection. Was wondering if the cat did her business in the vase

Do you need help with submitting your picture here?

7irishkitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is Elsa and Snuggle's potty in our wash room.  This is Elsa and she had her own potty for 8 years until we adopted Snuggles.  They get along great but Elsa refuses to go potty

after Sunggles unless the litter is scooped.  She sniffs the litter to make sure it's clean.  I have to scoop around 4 times a day to keep her happy and sometimes if I have to leave the house for a while she just holds it until I get back.  A Litter-Robot would make things a lot easier for her

beafly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I am Italian and I just moved in the US and this is Ginger and her cuties they are all grown up now to 4-month kitties I have two litter boxes but it is still a stinky mess everyday :D so that is why the litter-robot would be a relief for my furry balls too :) 

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I call this picture "A Glimpse Inside The Mad House!" These are the kittens I am still trying to find forever homes for, minus a couple that are mine and have had, There are a few missing from the picture (Miracle, Bella, and a baby) I put their dish by the litter box just so you could see the craziness....  they even managed to get some on the scooper! They have multiple litter boxes throughout the house, And I just cleaned and filled them yesterday but with so many kiddos, it gets filled super fast... This was the result this morning! The "Litter-Robot" would be awesome to have and after having to see this mess everyday, it would be mine AND their guardian angel!!!!! LOL. P.S. I cleaned their boxes after their photo shoot! Lol

I am located in Michigan, United States. 

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I call this picture "A Glimpse Inside The Mad House!" These are the kittens I am still trying to find forever homes for, minus a couple that are mine and have had, There are a few missing from the picture (Miracle, Bella, and a baby) I put their dish by the litter box just so you could see the craziness....  they even managed to get some on the scooper! They have multiple litter boxes throughout the house, And I just cleaned and filled them yesterday but with so many kiddos, it gets filled super fast... This was the result this morning! The "Litter-Robot" would be awesome to have and after having to see this mess everyday, it would be mine AND their guardian angel!!!!! LOL. P.S. I cleaned their boxes after their photo shoot! Lol

I am located in Michigan, United States. 
I LOVE
that picture. You have my vote

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
With 7 cats of my own and a foster--plus occasional other fosters--even the best litter can run out of odor control quickly. My current litter boxes are the large plastic totes, most of them deeper than the one in the picture.

This is Gavin trying out a new type of litter.

fatcatowner

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Ville is a fatty at 30lbs. He just turned 5 years old this year. He's lived in Illinois, New York and now his home is in Nebraska. He makes an absolute mess of his litter box every single day. As you can see there's litter all over the newspapers, floor, carpet....so having a litter-robot would be PURR-FECT!!! We keep his litter box upstairs so he can run up and down the stairs for exercise haha

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here is a picture of my new baby using big brother's box.  These are in the hallway off the kitchen.  The only place I have that the dogs can't get to.  Really would be nice to have one that keeps everything out of site.
Sorry, forgot to say "this is Lohki" she is 4 months old now.  She uses her small box but seems to prefer Quigley's big one. From MO.

Last edited:

tigerhobo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

One of our "old" boy using a litter box

Since I am from Canada, Ontario, Peterborough - I know we can't enjoy the contest but we would like to share our babies

This is Shadow  - 10 years ago - she was so tiny she had a hard time to clime in the smallest litter box and she did it even covering her sibling's "mess" too.

littledonnie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Here is a picture of Kacey looking sad as he waits for his box to be cleaned. He
will yowl for us to come and clean it as he doesn't like a dirty
box. Now that he has kidney disease, he is using his box more often
including the middle of the night and it really would be nice for
all of us if he had a Litter Robot to help with those middle of the
night missions to the litter box.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't I look guilty? I just love to make to make a mess and throw litter all over the bathroom, and then I expect my adopted mommy to clean it up. ;)

Sometimes my meowmy forgets to clean my litter box and I'm left with a very stinky toilet. It would be a great help to both of us to have a litter robot!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Contest is now officially closed for submissions.

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to participate and sharing so many litter boxes pictures!

I'll be posting the voting stage thread real soon - good luck everyone!

VOTE HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.