Picture of the Month: January 2022: Nerdy Cats

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not an entry! I'm not sure what Woolly Bear is thinking:
  • she's not wanting a tummy rub - doesn't like them anyway
  • she can't be settling down to go to sleep - it's not her sleepng spot right in the middle of the room blocking my path
  • she's definitely not sick
Then she must be thinking about Schrödinger's Cat and how she can explain it to me! There was an article in the local paper about the new supercomputer (biggest outside North America) being installed at the local research center (where I used to work) and......... quantum mechanics was never my subject.
Woolly Bear.jpg

Can anyone explain Schrödinger's cat to me? If not, at least make a guess at what Woolly Bear is contemplating! :D

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • she can't be settling down to go to sleep - it's not her sleepng spot right in the middle of the room blocking my path
Then she must be thinking about Schrödinger's Cat and how she can explain it to me! There was an article in the local paper about the new supercomputer (biggest outside North America) being installed at the local research center (where I used to work) and......... quantum mechanics was never my subject.
View attachment 408317
Can anyone explain Schrödinger's cat to me? If not, at least make a guess at what Woolly Bear is contemplating! :D
If Woolly Bear is anything like me she's over indulged and regrets her choices, because movement is not a option now until she's slept it off. :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 408317
Schrodinger was a very evil person. That's my explain.
Woolly Bear is ADORABLE. And I like the carpet, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Closed now for entries.

It's time to Vote!

:greenpaw: :geekcat: :bluepaw:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Schrodinger was a very evil person. That's my explain.
Woolly Bear is ADORABLE. And I like the carpet, too.
:lol: The carpet is on its way out! It's 42 years old (Ugh!) and has served its purpose in the small room used as office, guest room, library, emergency room for foster cats (when my cat room was occupied) and for a while my daughter's room. It was a leftover piece of office-quality carpet being sold at a reduced price. It shampoos brilliantly and was a real bargain, only recently becoming frayed near the door where cats have tried to get out! The room is at present being used as a make-do kitchen (hence its attraction for the cats) while my kitchen is being completely renovated. When the kitchen is finished, the room will be given a fresh coat of paint, the carpet thrown out, and easy clean vinyl or laminate will be put down instead.