Picture of the Month: Feline Love Shots!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

This month, we're looking for pictures that show

Submissions will be accepted through Wednesday, February 18th

The Rules:
  1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread. Please mention the cat's name!

2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum should be a good enough size, but larger is better.
  3. One submission per member please 
Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful! This friendly photo contest is about the way in which the cat is captured in the picture. We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

Good luck everyone!

gmm80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, I already have this posted in the gallery, but it's so sweet, I thought it could be a contender for the contest. This is my cat Marley with one of her five kittens, Olive. At the time she was a foster and I actually didn't even like her at first because she was so temperamental. But after she had the kittens she was so sweet and such an incredible mommy, that I fell in love with her. She was up for adoption at the same time as her kittens, but after one person came by to meet her, I knew I couldn't give her up and ended up adopting her myself.

Last edited:

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Tiger and Panther as kittens quite soon after rescuing, their heads together form kind of heart shape :rbheart:

It is only 411 pixels tall, but it is 1024 pixels wide (you need to click the photo to see it properly), they were so skinny when I rescued them so they could not make very fat images! :D
Hopefully size is ok for the contest?

Last edited: