Contest Picture of the Month: December 2019: Snuggle Cats

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
"Trappeur's cats"
Not sure if this pic qualifies as these are not my cats. They are the homeless cats lovingly cared for by a lady who recently passed away from pancreatic cancer. But I always loved this picture and her stories about her cats should be not forgotten. The cats were provided for and homes were found after her death. Everyone knew how much she loved and cared for them and that kind and generous spirit of hers rubbed off so no cat was left behind. See how plump there were and how their coats shined! She was a good provider and adored each and everyone of them up to the day she passed even when she could barely get up herself.

Here are Trappeur's cats all snuggled up together in one of the beds provided for them.

Trappeur's outdoor cats.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Trappeur's cats"
Not sure if this pic qualifies as these are not my cats. They are the homeless cats lovingly cared for by a lady who recently passed away from pancreatic cancer. But I always loved this picture and her stories about her cats should be not forgotten. The cats were provided for and homes were found after her death. Everyone knew how much she loved and cared for them and that kind and generous spirit of hers rubbed off so no cat was left behind. See how plump there were and how their coats shined! She was a good provider and adored each and everyone of them up to the day she passed even when she could barely get up herself.

Here are Trappeur's cats all snuggled up together in one of the beds provided for them.

View attachment 312946
Both for the story and for the beautiful cats, as far as I'm concerned, nothing could outdo this beautiful group of loving cats. :loveeyes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
"Trappeur's cats"

View attachment 312946
A snuggle of cats.. 💗

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
ENTRY.

Albert and Gin kun.
AlbertGin1.jpg

This is my favourite picture of Albert, on the left, and his father Gin kun. :rbheart: Gin was a former feral tom who lived out his last five years with me. His lovely son, Albert, and his daughter Sophie are both still here.

esco98

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
802F7881-A9E6-443D-942C-50F2082AD0F7.jpeg
This was right after I had surgery (I’m not naked I had bandages on). Escanors favorite spot is as close to my face as he can get. I think he knew I was in pain because he was mindful not to sit on my chest which was much appreciated!