Picture of the Month Competition: June 2024 - Nerdy Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe I should have entered Elsie. She once broke TCS as a kitten. True story. Someone commented that everything was fine until Elsie arrived on the scene. And our mod and friend AbbysMom AbbysMom fixed it. Elsie was into everything as a kitten. She walked on my keyboard until, well, I guess she broke the site. Or at least she did something bad. She was always up to no good and so cute at it. :lol:

tiggerwillow

Meowmy to Tigger and (Queen) Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe I should have entered Elsie. She once broke TCS as a kitten. True story. Someone commented that everything was fine until Elsie arrived on the scene. And our mod and friend AbbysMom AbbysMom fixed it. Elsie was into everything as a kitten. She walked on my keyboard until, well, I guess she broke the site. Or at least she did something bad. She was always up to no good and so cute at it. :lol:
I thought us members couldn't break the forum? Got me worried now in case I press the wrong button on my phone while logged in and TCS and the mental health forum I go to, both explode 😱🫣

I didn't do it :running:

Last edited by a moderator:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
tiggerwillow tiggerwillow I think she really did. I was a team member then. I used to describe Elsie as "having arrived on the scene." Then something happened and another team member said they didn't remember anything like that before Elsie arrived on the scene. AbbysMom AbbysMom told them she fixed it. Elsie is about five years old now, so we'll have to see if any of the team members from back then remember the rather embarrassing (for me) moment in history. I used to hold my plate in the air and laugh because Elsie would try to steal my food. DH would have to save me. We would both laugh so hard at her I am surprised I never spilled food on my head.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
That's it folks!
And here's where you vote :thumbsup:

. :greenpaw:.🧩.🐱.📚.:gingercat:.📚.🐱.🧩

Status
Not open for further replies.