Picture of the Month Competition: June 2024 - Nerdy Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other one I could use that I got just now is this one Willow watching lord of the rings with me ❤

Uploading from phone so I can't get the sizing correct, due to tech UNsavviness
Cats and hobbits aren't much different. They are both short in stature, have hair between their toes, and can walk without making a sound. They both tend to limit their interaction with the big folk (with preferred status exceptions.) And they both ask the question, "what about second breakfast?" 😸

tiggerwillow

Meowmy to Tigger and (Queen) Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats and hobbits aren't much different. They are both short in stature, have hair between their toes, and can walk without making a sound. They both tend to limit their interaction with the big folk (with preferred status exceptions.) And they both ask the question, "what about second breakfast?" 😸
Maybe hobbits evolved into cats :lol:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
mani mani

As many cats as we like but only one entry photo? Or more than one entry but different cats?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
mani mani

As many cats as we like but only one entry photo? Or more than one entry but different cats?
Since PMousse wrote in the quote I posted:
ENTRY: (let me know if only one cat is allowed!) Sushi and Pixie putting together their reading list!
I'm pretty sure they were asking about more than one cat in the photo. ;) But I've edited my response so there can be no confusion.

The rules make it pretty clear that only one entry is allowed. But we do allow a change of mind if people let me know asap. :)

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Since PMousse wrote in the quote I posted:
ENTRY: (let me know if only one cat is allowed!) Sushi and Pixie putting together their reading list!
I'm pretty sure they were asking about more than one cat in the photo. ;) But I've edited my response so there can be no confusion.

The rules make it pretty clear that only one entry is allowed. But we do allow a change of mind if people let me know asap. :)
Thank you mani- I got confused even though the rules do seem very clear ,I wanted to make sure I had it straight👍Got it😄

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When J.R.R. Tolkien was asked why there were no cats in his books, he said (and I am paraphrasing here) he was pretty sure they would be the servants of Sauron.

Eek! What was he trying to say? :paranoid: My cats are angels! And I am sure all yours are, too! Even I didn't like Sauron.

tiggerwillow

Meowmy to Tigger and (Queen) Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats would have evolved from Hobbits - case closed 😁

nurseangel said:
When J.R.R. Tolkien was asked why there were no cats in his books, he said (and I am paraphrasing here) he was pretty sure they would be the servants of Sauron.

Eek! What was he trying to say? :paranoid: My cats are angels! And I am sure all yours are, too! Even I didn't like Sauron.
To be fair, my Willow has her spicy moments, but that's cause she doesn't like kids and knows men are not to be trusted (in her opinion) as men are solely responsible for human kittens appearing, women have nothing to do with human kittens in her opinion 😁

Kwik said:
Don't like Lord of the Rings so there Tolkien-Ha!
Question: elves are reputed to love and look after all animals, wonder if they would feel the same as Tolkien about cats?

Willow would likely have a spicy moments at the male elves, Tigger would insist on ALL THE CUDDLES ❤

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.