Picture of The Month Competition: June 2021 CAT NOTES..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ruby and I are still working on getting a pic to enter. We had the purrfect setup yesterday, with her posing purrfectly, however, the lighting was off, and you couldn't read the note Glad we have 14 days this time to get pics to enter.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Should anybody be interested, here is my fifth (and final, because I'm too old!)) cat, She's not been introduced to the others yet - though they are well aware of her presence. Since I'm having to spend time shut in her room to keep her from getting bored, I did some photo-shooting.
I don't think it will be my entry - here is the rather vain, Luise!
Luise3.jpg

I hope you like her as well as my other cats, tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 !

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Should anybody be interested, here is my fifth (and final, because I'm too old!)) cat, She's not been introduced to the others yet - though they are well aware of her presence. Since I'm having to spend time shut in her room to keep her from getting bored, I did some photo-shooting.
View attachment 385543
OH, I DO, gilmargl gilmargl , I DO! What a wonderful pic. :hearthrob: :silver::hearthrob::heartshape:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
No entry yet. But there’s this. Guess where the note is. The split second I put it on the floor next to her… :lol:
“Comfy note, Mom.”
55D8B50F-E55B-495C-A30F-8B5A86D355AD.jpeg
“Oh, okay. Here it is. Kinda.”
9C8AF1A1-540A-48F9-A118-5B8F142C4FC6.jpeg
Back to the drawing board.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat Notes: This is Forte. I captured her as a member of a feral litter at 7 weeks of age. All siblings and other litters were easily socialized and placed into inside only homes. Forte is a failed foster. She refuses to be touched. She is now over nine years old, and sadly for her and I my only cat. She has great house manners, a sweet disposition and won't normally strike, yet she will back away and run and hide for hours. I don't know what will happen if I need to take her to Vet or medicate her. She did get vax'd and spayed at 10 weeks of age. Forte is wired to be highly sensitive to sound, sudden movements and touch. She also needs a lot of alone time.

This image was extremely easy to set up. She is that predictable.
View attachment 384778
So you've never patted her, ever? She's awfully sweet looking!

View attachment 385543
She's a beauty!!! May I have her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.