Picture of the Month Competition July 2021: Sitting Pretty

bear

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's one of those micro spy drones. They cost like a gazillion dollars. That thing is gonna cause a lot of gas as it restarts to find a way out the other end.

Space Force Captain says: "Pilot, explain to me what were you doing buzzing a cat? You lost a gazillion dollar space craft."
Maverick responds: "It was a skills test Captain. I don't think it's lost sir. I think we just have to remain calm and wait about 48 hours"
Space Force Captain says: "We see who won the skills contest."

Last edited:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 388503goole removed my photos so I reinstalled it. Now they're all shrunk and I can't fix it
Was that the only place you had your photos? May I suggest creating backups? I have mine on my hard drive, hubby's hard drive, a backup drive, and a thumb drive. I do not trust google!

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOT ENTRIES but my new fosters (they will only be with me for 3 weeks while their foster family is on vacation) both wanted to take part.
No: 1 Mary (or one-eyed Jill?)
Mary.jpg

and Tommy (can a young man sit pretty?) They are not related but were found as young kittens at about the same time and, once numerous operations and infections were out of the way, have been kept together and are waiting for a permanent home.
Tommy.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
They are gorgeous gilmargl gilmargl . You can change your entry if you like, although it would be difficult to chose between them. :lovecat2: