Picture of the Month Competition July 2021: Sitting Pretty

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely collection of cats - sitting pretty! I have 5 cats who think I've gone mad - following them with my phone hoping at least one of them will SIT!
No such luck: Emily is sprawled (on the unmade bed - well, how can I make the bed when a cat's lying on it), Mogy is rolled up in a ball, Meghan just follows me around and Katy is waiting for me to SIT so that she can get close to me. Luise must be asleep somewhere - but I don't want to wake her as she'll only think it's time to be fed - again!

Fortunately, I have an older picture of Luise, so here is our entry!
Luise, sitting pretty.
Sitting pretty.jpg

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely collection of cats - sitting pretty! I have 5 cats who think I've gone mad - following them with my phone hoping at least one of them will SIT!
No such luck: Emily is sprawled (on the unmade bed - well, how can I make the bed when a cat's lying on it), Mogy is rolled up in a ball, Meghan just follows me around and Katy is waiting for me to SIT so that she can get close to me. Luise must be asleep somewhere - but I don't want to wake her as she'll only think it's time to be fed - again!

Fortunately, I have an older picture of Luise, so here is our entry!
Luise, sitting pretty.
View attachment 388211
Beautiful!!