Picture of the Month: Cats Having Fun (With prizes!)

evamilly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have pics of BOTH Mikki and Minnie playing on my pants hangers shortly after we got them! Needless to say.. their fun days were over REAL QUICK when I moved my pants to the top rack :)

This is Min... tap on pic to "find her" haha
I love this one, so funny it amazing how they think to do these things lol

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
It's going to be another month of tough choices--so many great photos!  

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have pics of BOTH Mikki and Minnie playing on my pants hangers shortly after we got them! Needless to say.. their fun days were over REAL QUICK when I moved my pants to the top rack :)

This is Min... tap on pic to "find her" haha
How on earth did she get there in the first place? :confuse3: :lol3:
good question! I think I had a shoe stand that she hopped on first... then both her and Mikki would crawl across the pant hangers! I thought it was a fluke when Minnie did it...but then when I caught Mikki...it was rearrange the closet time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Awesome submissions so far! 

Only two more days left for submissions!
Anne. Could you help me and decide which picture is the most amusing? Thank you.
No worries. I do that when someone posts two pictures. I take a closer look when preparing the voting thread, check for picture size, quality and content.

In the future, please start a separate thread asking people to help you choose. As it is, it's distracting from the contest and you end up with few responses anyway. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No worries. I do that when someone posts two pictures. I take a closer look when preparing the voting thread, check for picture size, quality and content.
In the future, please start a separate thread asking people to help you choose. As it is, it's distracting from the contest and you end up with few responses anyway. 
Many apologies. Will do so in the future.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can one imagine how exciting and adventurous this must be for a cat?!  It probably equates on the human level with mountain climbing or whitewater rafting!!

kido

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Given that "joie de vivre" is what we're chasing here, I decided to submit a very old photo of Yoda. She is, and always was, a great hunter. As you can probably tell from the look on her face, that's the one activity she enjoyed most since her childhood.

BTW, that peculiar facial expression is how she got her name 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thread is now officially closed for contest submissions. Feel free to keep posting pictures of cats having fun, but only those submitted up to this point will be included in the voting stage.

Voting thread coming soon - stay tuned!