Contest Picture of the Month: August - *Cats in Strange Places*

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry: Mocha
I looked everywhere for her and finally found her in my laundry bag. “What does a gal need to do around here to get some privacy?” she asks.
View attachment 347977
When I first got my kittens, they'd do that all the time! My profile picture is actually them in one of our hanging hampers. Sometimes they'd sleep in one together and sometimes, each would need their own bag. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
That's it folks!

Voting thread to come, very shortly.

:thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

arethas mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do the horses and Tiger cuddle, like these two cuties, A arethas mom ?

Hi mama africa mama africa
That was such a sweet video! I’ve never seen Tiger cuddle with any of them, but when Aretha was still a barn cat, she used to get in her big brother’s (Indy - RIP baby boy) stall and take a nap right in the middle of it. I knew he would never hurt her intentionally, but I was afraid he might step on her by accident. He never did, but I still couldn’t help but worry about her. Here are a couple of pics, Sorry they are not very good (pre smart phone days)
894BAE8C-3188-470F-897A-6C856D3133ED.jpeg
F36A85E3-9093-4142-A7A1-C17C0F6684A8.jpeg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi mama africa mama africa
That was such a sweet video! I’ve never seen Tiger cuddle with any of them, but when Aretha was still a barn cat, she used to get in her big brother’s (Indy - RIP baby boy) stall and take a nap right in the middle of it. I knew he would never hurt her intentionally, but I was afraid he might step on her by accident. He never did, but I still couldn’t help but worry about her. Here are a couple of pics, Sorry they are not very good (pre smart phone days)View attachment 348188View attachment 348189
Lovely pictures of (cuddling) Aretha and her (late) big brother Indy, A arethas mom .