Contest Picture of the Month: August - *Cats in Strange Places*

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry - Chester
This is Chester nestled in a pile of coffee trays. My husband realized how much he liked them so started collecting them and leaving them on the couch...This is what eventually happened...and still does. He'll dig and nudge his way under them all the time. :rolleyes2:
1597625911435.png

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry - Chester
This is Chester nestled in a pile of coffee trays. My husband realized how much he liked them so started collecting them and leaving them on the couch...This is what eventually happened...and still does. He'll dig and nudge his way under them all the time. :rolleyes2:
View attachment 347395
Your husband must order a lot of coffee!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your husband must order a lot of coffee!
They were collected over a few months...he goes out and brings home coffee for us on the weekends......but yes, he does drink a lot of coffee.. :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry

Taking a stretch your legs break on a road trip with Krista.
AFE7C484-3FAF-4816-842F-A0CBFB52EF05.jpeg
She traveled so well. 😻 She meowed a small amount of displeasure when we started the trip. Then she settled in and rode quietly for the next hour or so. When she started talking again, I knew she needed a break. I’d pull over, grab a litter box from the trunk, set it at her feet in the passenger section, and then let her out to roam the cabin and use the bathroom if she needed to. When she made her way to my lap, she’d get some loving first before sticking her back in the carrier and continuing the drive. If I didn’t have this picture, I’d probably submit the half a dozen pictures of her making it to the top of every hotel fridge she’s ever encountered. 😹😻

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not an entry!
Lilly Washbasin.jpg
This is an old photo - it's too small to be an entry!
It also seems to have lost some of its colour. Lilly, a cat left behind when a village was demolished to make way for open-cat mining, was with me for 14 years. She died almost 2 years ago. She was a small cat who kept herself to herself and, without managing to get into any fights with them, kept my other cats well out of her way. But woe betide any other cat that happened to come near our house......
I'll search for something more appropriate.