Picture Of The Month: Attentive Cats

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mr. Vegus is a 15 years young Black Persian cat. I found him in a rainstorm under my car in a marina parking lot when he was no more than 6 months old. Someone had de-clawed him (ouch) then either abandoned him or maybe he fell off a boat? When no one claimed him I made him mine. He's been everywhere with me ever since. He's quite intelligent and very intense too. He's never been sick a day in his life until of late but a change from canned (birds) and dry cat foods to grain, wheat, soy FREE wet only canned meats (by INSTINCT) and Vitality Science's Feline Comfort Digestive Support remedies and he's quit vomiting daily and loosing weight. His Vet diagnosed him with IBS/IBD (without a biopsy) but It looks like Vitality Science combined with INSTINCT cat food has cured him of it for now? We'll see. I'll keep you posted and in the meantime please, everyone pray for Mr. Vegus and me[emoji]128512[/emoji].
He is an absolute beauty!!!!!

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, we need a laser-cat-eyes contest next month with a kitty laser toy as a giveaway..... I've got some great spooky eye photos of Midori

straycat15

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Very good idea[emoji]128077[/emoji]. Laser eyes contest ... HaHa ... Of course we all think our babies will win[emoji]128521[/emoji]. I do wish I'd gotten the picture I entered in this month's contest of Mr. Vegus in color ... His eyes are a beautiful orange - yellow BUT it's so hard to photograph him black as he is. Oh well ... I'm just grateful he's come back to life. Until the past two weeks I really thought I was either going to loose him from IBS/IBD or my housekeeper one who has been having to clean up his puke for the last 8 months! Another change in diet and 3 Vitality Science products seem to have done the trick though. Mr. Vegus hasn't vomited in several days and is gaining weight. Seems like old times around our house again[emoji]128512[/emoji]. Fingers crossed we've found the right combo and everything keeps working out for him. And btw your baby is perfect. Love that white/gray color. So pretty[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji].

straycat15

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's a winning shot ... Beautiful black cat[emoji]128077[/emoji]

(That compliment is meant for "Finn" sooooo cute)

Last edited by a moderator: