Pics of my kitty

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is the family cat Stripes. we rescued him and his brother and sister from our uncles(his mother was feral, and she had them and then his kids kept messing with them so she didn't come back, and they didn't know how to take care of them). it is a old pic but he looks pretty much the same, but bigger and more muscular. he is really skittish, and likes to stay away but he always comes back.

this is my mothers kitten, Sadie. this is really old, she is about 6-7 months old now but this is the only pic i have of her. she lost that wild, fluffyness that the pic shows but she is still fluffy and her tail is really fluffy.

This is a crappy pic of Had, taken with a old palm pilot. this is her "Royal Distain" look.

she is on my mother white chair sleeping. the cameras horrible, and so is the lighting, but she also isn't very photogenic, she seems to have this 6ths sense about when i'm gonna take a good pic then she moves.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww their beauty comes through even with challenging cameras
I love the one of Had. Love that royal look.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you. she is a very dignified and royal cat. she has her spazz moments though.