my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna & Midnight's 1st year together Aug. 2010 - Aug. 2011
Aug. 2010

Sept.

Oct.

Nov. (They went to see Santa 1st Saturday of Nov. This is a picture of their picture with Santa)

Dec.

Jan. (Luna keeping Midnight company, while he was recovering from his paw injury)

Feb.

March

April

May

June (Watching a bunny hopping away from them)

July

Aug. 2011

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG the santa photo is just priceless!!!! Seriously, that is hysterical. I just love the first picture of them on the bed, just darling. Luna is crashed and Midnight is looking at the camera as if to say "No naps for me !!!!! I am toooooo cute!!" I remember you posting about Midnight's paw too, that is around the time I just joined TCS too. They really are best friends, arn't they
. I just enjoyed all of your pictures today
. Will have to look some more

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cats look like good buddies
. Thank you for sharing

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, how cute. It's really cool that you have a full photographic history of them. I really love the Santa pictures, too. I can't imagine my cats letting me do that. I'm pretty sure Santa would have his eyes clawed out if I tried.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's wonderful to see them from the beginning, growing up together. Thank you for making us smile!!
I love the Santa picture. I was thinking that they'd make beautiful stocking stuffers (
)!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures! I love the first one, too, and the Santa pic just makes me smile.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Those two are inseparable; you can tell how much they love each other.

I love the Santa picture, too; that really brings back memories. For the 14 years that Banshee was alive, every year she had her picture taken with Santa Paws. We'd bundle her up and take her to the store and I'd just walk around with her until it was our turn for the picture. She was in her blankie and nobody knew that it was a cat. Until one time there were some birds flying around in the store. Banshee heard the chirping and stuck her head out of the blanket. Everybody started smiling at her and people came over to meet her. She took everything in stride and it was fine.

Your picture really brought back some memories of my little girl. Thank you.

allroundthesun

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww!
They're soooo cute, and so sweet together, they look like best friends! Beautiful kitties!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

They really warm my heart because you can absolutely see how close they are! Precious!
Oh they love each other so much! They are SO darn cute! The one that really got to me was Luna keeping Midnight company after his surgery.

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Their faces in that Santa photo are PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, really great photos.
They remind me of my two boys, joined at the hip and always snuggling and playing!