Pics of Gizmo...the neighborhood sweetheart!

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending "Find Gizmo a Good Furever Home" vibes your way. I just can't fathom how someone would declaw but not neuter him?!?! Hissy is right, poor Tomcat. Being outside is not a safe option for him; he has the urge to be a "Tomcat" but no claws to back it up

You may want to try and call the local vets and inform them about Gizmo. Surely somebody there will also put in some effort to finding this beautiful, handsome boy a home (and some discounted service to make sure he's healthy). He is just gorgeous!!!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just sah this thread . What a great looking guy Gizmo is . My prayers are with you and the cat . If your friend wants him ,she need's to get him first to a vet and test him for fel. just to make sure . Good luck

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww... the poor kitty. He's been declawed? He looks like such a nice cat too. That's really sweet of you to try and find him a better home.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I hope your friend takes him Shell! She just needs to stop by TCS and see how to introduce him to her other furries. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Guys! Amy hasn't emailed me back saying that she'll take him...I'm waiting ever so impatiently

I'll keep ya'll updated on what happens!

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell you are Gizmo's guardian
you know that don't you? I hope that your friend will be able to take him in. That is sad that he was declawed and them left outside to fiend for himself. Some people really have no class

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's precious! I hope you are able to find him a good home, he really does look so sweet in the photos!

(It's great that you have a digital camera now huh?!)

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really do hope Amy takes him in..he's such a sweetie!!!

btw, shell, that's a nice nail colour u have in the pic...

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG...I didn't think anyone would notice that!
Thanks Kate!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww poor Gizmo
God I hate people that not only declaw they're cats but then let them go outside! Do they not have a brain??

I hope you find him a nice home Shell.. its so wonderful of you to feed him

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all!

I just got done playing with him for a good hour. He's so lovable...he's really wanting attention. It just breaks my heart when I leave him. He sits at the door meowing so sad.

Haven't heard back from Amy yet. I'm hoping I'll hear from her soon. It'll work out perfectly if she takes him (she lives about 40 minutes from here)...I'm going to her place this Saturday and I can take him with me!

Keep those vibes coming please! Thanks a million!

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ditto more good vibes from over here.

Sheer disbelief too that not only is he declawed, if he really is still intact, that is cruelty indeed.