Picking Up Pregnant Foster On Friday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know right! Still gpnna do the pumpkin cause shes not dutying lol but im super happy. She also really likes the pine litter I bought too

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
My vets worried about the incision site due to it being more invasive then a normal spaying. Her uterus was really really bad. They showed me a picture it was huge and sooooooo much puss. They basically told me shes lucky to be alive. but she seems go be getting better to me.

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
I did schedule a check up because i want their okay before i give the kittnes back to my little momma

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
When is the checkup?

She should be with her kittens again asap. Her incision should be healing well. Kittens need their mom!

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Check up is Thursday. Trust me i know that but im going to take my vets advice he is a cat man himself. Hes raised and fostered he knows the mother is what's best so if he tells me no im not going to go against him. I trust him 110% I take all our rescues to him if there is somthing wrong. Hes saved several ferals lives he is a very good vet he even called me in his day off to ask how my momma lovey was. He said i would probably be stuck bottle feeding because he didn't want the incision messed with. Hes worried about it ooening and getting infected. She hasnt fully regained her strength shes still in a little pain but shes getting better each day. So im hoping shes gettinf better quicker then he thought so she can take back her little bundles of love

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Alrighty! We’ll go with that. I’m not sure that by Thursday your cat will want her kittens back anymore. Be prepared to finish raising them 100% by yourself.

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am I have mentally prepared for sleepless nights but they are doing very well too ill continue to do my best by them! <3