Pick your perfect Fall day

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A - I love nature and would drive to see the leaves turning colors plus meeting friends for dinner. :thumbsup:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None really but if I had to pick, I guess it would be D. I live in the woods so no need to drive to see Fall leaves. Plus I am anti-social so no friends to speak of. I am not a reader nor a candle person and am not fond of caramel apples.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
B - but since I'll be outside reading on my deck, I'll replace the scented candle with a cup of tea. Or maybe that warm apple cider in D. Hmmm.. wonder there's such a thing as apple cider tea? Must Google.
And there is. :)
1634223360493.png

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll go with D since it doesn't sound like anyone else has to be with me (other than my husband who I don't mind being with)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it a spooky Halloween movie? Because if we're talking like Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown, I'll go with C. Otherwise, I think B.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A is out because that would be a really long drive. The foliage doesn't change colors here
C is out because I am not aware of any pumpkin patches anywhere near me and I do not eat caramel apples
D is out because it is still much too hot here for a walk in the woods or a bonfire.

I guess B wins but I'll pass on the pumpkin bread. Lari Lari can have it. Dairy free of course. :blush:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Read a book, go for a walk and have dinner with friends. I don't like anything pumpkin and I don't like scary movies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I like A, but I also love walking in the woods. And I love bonfires. No warm apple cider though.
C does nothing for me and the only thing good about B is the book.