Pick three

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can any of those unlimited airline tickets be for business or first class? Because that would be amazing! (I'd still take economy though)
If they were free business or first class, why would you fly economy? I was lucky enough to fly business class to London and it sure beat economy (company paid for my husband and we paid for me to go with him). I also had a free upgrade to first class twice. They were short flights, but still more pleasant than economy.

Kathrines_Cat^_^

Cat! :-D
Young Cat
Purraise
4, 5, and 8. I'm literally dying to move out of this apartment! and if I have unlimited airline tickets, then my parents wouldn't have to buy mine anymore!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they were free business or first class, why would you fly economy? I was lucky enough to fly business class to London and it sure beat economy (company paid for my husband and we paid for me to go with him). I also had a free upgrade to first class twice. They were short flights, but still more pleasant than economy.
If I could take first or business I would! I meant I'd still choose the airline tickets as one of my three even if the tickets were only for coach.