Pick Any Two Capsules....Books and Reading Edition!

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Books.png

For me, I'll go with #3 and #6!

(Although #4 is not too far away in terms of temptation, as a current grad student that would be extra helpful :lol: #1 also for that matter in retrospect)

Anyway! How about you?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
7 as everyone should have access to books
5 as some authors died before they finished writing books in a series

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
7 as everyone should have access to books
5 as some authors died before they finished writing books in a series
I'll pre-pick George RR Martin for 5, lol. Currently living, but at the rate he's going he may need to be resurrected several times to finish Game of Thrones. :lol:

I think 4 and 6. If I wrote a best-selling novel I wouldn't need the money from 3. 1 is tempting if I could use it for traveling outside of the bookstores.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
6 for sure and maybe 3. I worked at a library for 5 years and I loved my coworkers and I definitely did not make 150k, but making that much money to work with my old coworkers would make dealing with obnoxious patrons a little easier.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
#7 because I loved reading to all the students when I was teaching and would hope every child had access to a book of their choice
#8 because I'd enjoy a cozy bookstore where people could come in and relax with a good book - I'd serve coffee too! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#4 - I've read too many books a second time, not realizing it until halfway through. Once I checked out a book from the library that I had sitting on the shelf and had already read.

#5 - I miss Sue Grafton, but I still love her pickle and peanut butter sandwiches. Her children said no one would write her last book in the series, Z is for _________.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll go with 4 and 6 (even though 7 is also very wholesome!)
4 because it would make school work a lot easier and would be a real advantage in learning a new language
6 because I'm already (veeeeery slowly) working on a story, and it becoming a best seller would absolutely make me cry with happiness

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2 for sure.

Choosing between 1 and 3 is harder. I mean 3 to be surrounded by books with a nice income would be great. But teleporting to any bookstore? That's amazing too. :cloud9:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
3 and 4, no contest. I could be more altruistic and go for :biggrin:7, but I'm not going to.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll pre-pick George RR Martin for 5, lol. Currently living, but at the rate he's going he may need to be resurrected several times to finish Game of Thrones. :lol:
I've given up waiting for him to finish. I don't really even care anymore.