Pic of Lazlo and Sheldon

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well - I think I finally lowered the resolution enough to get the picture to post.

The two we adopted are Lazlo and Shelly. Laz is chocolate/grey with black stripes: Shelly is the black and white. Each has a matching sibling outside, and the fifth kitten of the litter has long hair, orange and white! Mom is getting spayed today... keep your fingers crossed.

Here are our babies (if this worked!)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What beautiful babies you have! Gosh, no wonder you had to take them in. I am partial to black and white kitties, so I have no hard time believing that little Shelly turned your hubby from cat-hater to cat-lover.

A couple of sleeping angels. :angel2:

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They look like such beautiful babies. Probably because they are!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're so proud! (Like we had anything to do with it!) Shelly has these chubby cheeks and chin - it makes him have a kind of a clown face which is just too adorable! And Lazlo's nose and lips are black, not pink. It really gives him character - and I've never seen that before. Is it common?

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Laurie - they are magnificant! I am so glad that you are helping out this little family! All the best to you!

Deb

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie, they're such babes
you're so lucky.

My black cat Ferdy has black nose and black lips. He's taken to sitting under our (black) cast iron half-hob fireplace in the study. We thought we'd lost him coz we couldn't find him for hours.

Then he opened his eyes. Just 2 pools of green in a sea of black - he was invisible apart from his eyes! LOL?, we FELL about!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was great - needed that laugh! Shelly has plenty of white on him - but we "lost" him once, asleep on the thick black throw on our bed. When he curls up and pulls those front paws in, he's hard to find. Fortunately, he loves sleeping all stretched out on his back - with all his white belly showing. :tounge2: