Resolved Photo Albums

Sea2mist

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I made a album when I created my account and I have been gone a few days. I came back and discovered someone added photos of her cat to the album that I had titled "My adorable kitties" with the sub title "my cats". There are now more photos of hers than mine and I thought the title was self explanatory that it was just for my own pets and people should not add to it. I can't delete the album or her photos because I don't have those options on the album when I look at it. I feel kind of violated a bit. I thought I made a private album for myself to show off my kittens and I don't know what to do. I've emailed the person but I didn't see where I can change settings to that no one can add to it in the future. Help.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
You have one album entitled "My adorable kitties" whose settings allowed "Everyone" to add media to it. Those permissions are set when you create an album. Subsequent permission changes to an album can apparently only be made by a mod or administrator, so members don't have the "Change permissions" option you see in the screenshots.
Sea2Mist album permissions.jpg

I've changed the "Can Add Media" setting to "Owner Only"-

Sea2Mist album permissions 2.jpg

The album now contains four photos: of Junior, William, Sophie, and Sebastian. I've deleted the other member's photos and PMed her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sea2mist

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. When I created the album I didn't see that so when I saw it last night and tried to change it that's when I saw I couldn't. I really appreciate the help.