Phoebe being fierce!

nwengel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was afraid my kitty was going to attack me until I found this site. She arches her back, puffs up and skitters sideways. Now that I know this is play behavior we have a wonderful time going back and forth. I thought I’d drop a little video of her doing this because other people have asked about it as well.

I’ve also found food recommendations, gotten advice on excessive grooming, and been reassured about Phoebe’s spay incision. I love this place!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!
My cats love hide and seek so get lots of cubes or boxes and the go cat catcher wand with a mouse attachment since she likes to hunt. When my cat was 5 weeks she loved it when I threw something and land in shipping trash or throw a stuffed animal in a laundry basket and jump in it. Your kitten seems very energetic

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Omg she's adorabe! Yeah the cat site is great. Ive been here for years-most of the forums i used to go on i dont really bother with anymore (forums themselves are way less popular than they used to be), but i always find myself back here.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww how cute is she. Oh sorry I forgot she's being a big scary tiger. I just love it when kittens do that. :hearthrob::)

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember the first time Boone and Gracie did the arching back/side walk thing. Freaked them both out like they didn't understand what was happening to them. :lol: It was like their bodies weren't their own and things were going haywire.