Peyton Manning joke

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peyton Manning in Heaven

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Silver and blue sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a New England Patriots towel. Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Peyton?" "Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said: "Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Peyton Manning in Heaven

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Silver and blue sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a New England Patriots towel. Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Peyton?" "Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said: "Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."
I seen that before but it was a LSU coach instead, I will hafta see if I can find it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, Karen is going to love this joke! I always thought God was a Patriots fan!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found it, this was after LSU won the National Championship

After Oklahoma Sooner's coach Bob Stoops passes away and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Bob a little 2-bedroom house with a faded Oklahoma banner hanging from the front porch.

"This is your home, Coach. Most people don't get their own house up here," God explains.

Bob looks at his house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on the top of the hill. It's a huge 2-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all of the windows. LSU flags line both sides of the sidewalk with a huge purple and gold LSU banner hanging between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the home, God, but let me ask you a question. How come I get this little 2-bedroom house with a faded Oklahoma banner and Nick Saban gets a mansion with new LSU banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"

God looks at him seriously for a moment and then replies...........

"That's not Nick's house, that's mine!"

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL, Karen is going to love this joke! I always thought God was a Patriots fan!
I think God is a LSU fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I seen that before but it was a LSU coach instead, I will hafta see if I can find it.
Yeah, I saw it last year, but it was with Texas. (after they won the BCS Championship)

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think God is a LSU fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I thought he was a Notre Dame fan!

miamispartan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I found it, this was after LSU won the National Championship

After Oklahoma Sooner's coach Bob Stoops passes away and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Bob a little 2-bedroom house with a faded Oklahoma banner hanging from the front porch.

"This is your home, Coach. Most people don't get their own house up here," God explains.

Bob looks at his house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on the top of the hill. It's a huge 2-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all of the windows. LSU flags line both sides of the sidewalk with a huge purple and gold LSU banner hanging between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the home, God, but let me ask you a question. How come I get this little 2-bedroom house with a faded Oklahoma banner and Nick Saban gets a mansion with new LSU banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"

God looks at him seriously for a moment and then replies...........

"That's not Nick's house, that's mine!"
Ugh....living in Miami, and being a Michigan State alum, I'm not a big fan of slick Nick $aban.....

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Peyton Manning in Heaven

That's great. If even God is routing for us, we can't lose!!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan

Ugh....living in Miami, and being a Michigan State alum, I'm not a big fan of slick Nick $aban.....
I hate Nick $atan too!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Chris sent me that yesterday, but in her version God was a Colts fan!!!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan

Neither are LSU fans
Right now is name just soon me MUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Chris sent me that yesterday, but in her version God was a Colts fan!!!!
LOL, the Colts have to win a Championship first before God can become a fan!