Petsmart Friends and Family Event

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all, Petsmart is having it's bi-annual Friends and Family event. You get 15% off all merchandise with coupon, including sale items (with Pet Perks card), discontinueds etc. There are also other coupons which might come in handy. This is meant to be viral so spread it around to anyone you think might be able to use the discounts.

Enjoy http://benefits.petsmart.com/friends_family.shtml

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you sure? I understood it was meant to be for internal employee distribution, but it was leaked to the internet.

Employees get 30% off via manager distribution coupons and friends and family of employees get 15% off via unadvertised link to the ad.

May still work, but I'd keep it on the down-low outside the forum, as I'm pretty sure this was never meant to make it to consumers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ducman69

Are you sure? I understood it was meant to be for internal employee distribution, but it was leaked to the internet.

Employees get 30% off via manager distribution coupons and friends and family of employees get 15% off via unadvertised link to the ad.

May still work, but I'd keep it on the down-low outside the forum, as I'm pretty sure this was never meant to make it to consumers.
I am positive Ducman. The employees are getting a 30% discount and on the link you can download the 15% off for yourself or email the link to friends. This particular promotion was intended to go viral so snap up as many bargains as you can afford and carry
I was told by a Petsmart manager that they intended for it to go all over the place. They are even making xerox copies of the coupons in the store I shop at and handing them out to customers. It is legit.

From the Petsmart link I posted earlier :

"Associate, Friends & Family Appreciation Event: June 9-12

The Associate, Friends & Family Appreciation Event—another great benefit of working at PetSmart—gives you, your friends and family an opportunity to save even more on your pet's needs. We've made it easier for you to extend the savings to your friends and family by allowing you to e-mail these valuable coupons to as many people as you'd like. (You can still print and distribute them. Black and white copies will be accepted.) Sharing these coupons with friends and families allows us to continue building life-long relationships with our current customers and to reach new ones.

* To email the coupons to your friends and family, click here, then click File > Email. Enter the email address(es) you wish to send the coupons to and then click Send.
* To print the coupons from your home computer (color or black and white), click here, then click File > Print.
* If you work in a store or distribution center and do not have access to a printer, please ask your manager to print the coupons for you.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW, thanks Mike for clarifying. I practically live at Petsmart
. I appreciate the savings and coupon

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

WOW, thanks Mike for clarifying. I practically live at Petsmart
. I appreciate the savings and coupon
I hope you save a TON of loot$

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I'm on the PetSmart email list (I'm not an employee) and I got one on Monday with the 15% off coupon for June 9-12, and there's a link to send it to friends too.

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't have a chance to make it to petsmart earlier, but just a reminder its the last day. Mine accepted the coupon no problem, but the cashier did say that's for friends and family of employees. *shrugs* Of the three people in line, I was the only one to have the coupon, so definitely not that widespread knowledge so the good stuff was all still in stock.

It also stacks with existing sale prices, so got a whole box of discounted Innova 13oz wet, some enzyme cleaner, and Swheat Scoop Multicat 40lb which were all a little cheaper than normal w/ the Petsmart card.

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ducman69

Didn't have a chance to make it to petsmart earlier, but just a reminder its the last day. Mine accepted the coupon no problem, but the cashier did say that's for friends and family of employees. *shrugs* Of the three people in line, I was the only one to have the coupon, so definitely not that widespread knowledge so the good stuff was all still in stock.

It also stacks with existing sale prices, so got a whole box of discounted Innova 13oz wet, some enzyme cleaner, and Swheat Scoop Multicat 40lb which were all a little cheaper than normal w/ the Petsmart card.
I really stocked up. Almost everything I use was on sale including cat litter. I stocked up on Fresh Step Multicat litter , 42 lb. packages (4), Nutro Ultra Adult 4.5lb bags (5). I bought the small bags because I had $7 off coupons from nutro.com and it brought the price down to $3.49 per bag before the discount. It was cheaper than buying large bags. I bought a lot of Natural Choice wet food and some Nutro Max wet. Canine Greenies were on sale so I got 3 boxes of those and several bags of feline Greenies. 2 bags of Nutro dry roasted chicken cat kibble. I threw in some cans of Wellness and Fancy Feast and bought a new cat tree. I made a haul. With coupons, Pet Perks sale prices and the discount I save $146. Not a bad day all in all. They do it twice a year and the next go round will be sometime in November. I'll be on the lookout for it.