Petsafe Scoopfree Self Cleaning Litter Box

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sooooo, I invested in this little diddy tonight. (At a HUGE discount of course ;) ) Here's the thing anyone who has purchased one of these RAVES on and on about it. I've had my eye on it for a year, just waiting for it to go on sale cheap enough to justify spending the money on it. It finally happened, one fell off the shelf last night and the box was damaged a bit. Oooopsie. :crackup::yess:

Any testimonials? (I will be reviewing after checking it out for a month) Oh, and can you use other crystals in the tray or mixed? I have a ton of Crystal litter laying around. Pictured are Roo, Adaline, and Speckerton as they give the "What kind of dark magic have you brought in this house" look....
20180326_221258.jpg
Screenshot_20180327-011518.png
Screenshot_20180327-011555.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you neely neely ! Nice article! I just arrived home from work and my kitties still have not used the new, beautiful litter box. We'll see how this goes. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Love, love, love it!! I have 4 "permanent" inside cats, along with several fosters. All of my permanent kitties use the Petsafe box. Little or no smell, no cleaning, I replace the tray every 3 weeks or sometimes a month. Don't know how I lived without this!!