Petals has passed over the Rainbow bridge :(

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With a very heavy heart, I have to tell you that don't know that my baby girl, Petals, passed at home on Saturday, April 9.  She was diagnosed with hypo thyroidism and I truly believe she had that but it obviously went much more than that the vet never got the chance to diagnose.  She was supposed to go back this Thursday for further testing.  My angel died at home.  My heart is in a million pieces, but I know she is free of pain now...........Good Lord how I miss her...............

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet little face she had. I'm so sorry for your loss. 

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*hugs*  RIP beautiful Petals

Petals was a beautiful girl and by the look of the first picture, had an adorable personality.

I know the grief you are going through right now.  My Abby left me on the 15th and I'm so incredibly sad. 

roguethecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss... we all here know how you feel. But you know and she knows that she was loved, always, and that's all she wanted.

Best thing, she is without pain now, running free - she just couldn't take this failing body where she was going

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

*hugs*  RIP beautiful Petals

Petals was a beautiful girl and by the look of the first picture, had an adorable personality.

I know the grief you are going through right now.  My Abby left me on the 15th and I'm so incredibly sad. 

So sorry to hear of your loss Natalie..........(HUG)

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm very sorry for your loss... we all here know how you feel. But you know and she knows that she was loved, always, and that's all she wanted.

Best thing, she is without pain now, running free - she just couldn't take this failing body where she was going
Well said and very true.......thank you.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss. Petals was beautiful. RIP Petals.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The void it leaves in our lives when they have to leave us is huge and at times seems to be unhealable, but time will soften the pain eventually, it is the only thing that helps. We learn to live without them, we have no choice, but somehow we muddle through the grieving process and come to the conclusion that they have never left us at all. Each time we think of them, each time we speak their name, each time our tears fall and our hearts break, we validate their lives and what they meant to us. In this way we keep them alive in our hearts and our souls, the strength of our love knows no boundaries, or limits, not even death can take love or our precious memories from us. The bond of love we shared with them is unbreakable, it will go on with no end until the end of our own days here on this earth. Sweet Petals will never be far, let her memories comfort you, think of her and she will visit you with a kiss on the gentle breeze and drape her warmth on your lap with the sunbeams streaming through the window she so loved to sit at. My heart breaks for your pain because I know it too well, I'll pray for you both and for life to bring you happiness and peace,it is as she would want for the one she loved above all else, take care........RIP sweet Petals, you will be missed dearly by those who loved you, and will be held forever more in loving hearts. May your journey to the Rainbow Bridge be swift, the warm laps of angels await you!    

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well said and very true.......thank you.
I'm very sorry for your loss. Petals was beautiful. RIP Petals.
Thanks Jenny.  She was.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The void it leaves in our lives when they have to leave us is huge and at times seems to be unhealable, but time will soften the pain eventually, it is the only thing that helps. We learn to live without them, we have no choice, but somehow we muddle through the grieving process and come to the conclusion that they have never left us at all. Each time we think of them, each time we speak their name, each time our tears fall and our hearts break, we validate their lives and what they meant to us. In this way we keep them alive in our hearts and our souls, the strength of our love knows no boundaries, or limits, not even death can take love or our precious memories from us. The bond of love we shared with them is unbreakable, it will go on with no end until the end of our own days here on this earth. Sweet Petals will never be far, let her memories comfort you, think of her and she will visit you with a kiss on the gentle breeze and drape her warmth on your lap with the sunbeams streaming through the window she so loved to sit at. My heart breaks for your pain because I know it too well, I'll pray for you both and for life to bring you happiness and peace,it is as she would want for the one she loved above all else, take care........RIP sweet Petals, you will be missed dearly by those who loved you, and will be held forever more in loving hearts. May your journey to the Rainbow Bridge be swift, the warm laps of angels await you!    
Beautifully said.......thank you for the kind words.  Thank all of you!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of Petals, Susie. She was part of TCS for a long time and her passing has saddened a lot of people. RIP, sweetie. :rbheart:

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of Petals, Susie. She was part of TCS for a long time and her passing has saddened a lot of people. RIP, sweetie.
Thank you so much..........xo

gracethecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am new here and I sadly never got blessed with the opportunity to get to know petals, but I am sure that she was beautiful, unique and everything that anybody could have asked for in a cat. I didn't know her but I know that she made everybody smile and laugh when they were sad.

Petals misses you. And she will always love you. She will always remember the good times that you had together. Even though she is gone, she is still there, in your heart. She only wants you to be happy, and to live a life lie she did: An incredible life full of happiness and love.

Right know she is looking down at you and wanting you to know that everything is ok. That she doesn't blame you, but in fact forgives you; she wants you to know that she had the best life possible.

She doesn't want you to be sad. She wants you to remember her and be joyous!

I didnt get the opportunity to meet her. But I bet she was incredible.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am new here and I sadly never got blessed with the opportunity to get to know petals, but I am sure that she was beautiful, unique and everything that anybody could have asked for in a cat. I didn't know her but I know that she made everybody smile and laugh when they were sad.

Petals misses you. And she will always love you. She will always remember the good times that you had together. Even though she is gone, she is still there, in your heart. She only wants you to be happy, and to live a life lie she did: An incredible life full of happiness and love.

Right know she is looking down at you and wanting you to know that everything is ok. That she doesn't blame you, but in fact forgives you; she wants you to know that she had the best life possible.

She doesn't want you to be sad. She wants you to remember her and be joyous!

I didnt get the opportunity to meet her. But I bet she was incredible.
I can't thank you enough........it's like your speaking for her............xo

tamu708

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of Petals 
.  RIP sweet little girl