Pet Relocation Companies

cookiedough03

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am looking for some help to relocate my cats. Anyone hired a pet relocation company before for international relocation, can you please share the name of the company and your experience? Thank you.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi - could you provide a general indication of where, to where? That might help people to give you information.

You might also check with pet groomers and veterinarian clinics.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Not internationally, but several years ago did investigate a few in the states who were not rescues or specific organizations such as private plane owners who work to transport rescues in the states. They are very popular along the south east and eastern coast of the US.

The transport companies I talked to seemed to have several constraints...only transported at certain times of the year, had very specific leaving/arriving dates, had variable fees. Try to start your search now as it might take time to locate a true relocation company who seems right for you, if they are available internationally.

We have members here on TCS who have moved internationally with their cats, usually as carry on with them.