Pet Meds

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't remember who was looking for cheaper pet medication, but I just saw this commercial on tv for Pet Med Express.

1-888-835-0181

http://www.petmedexpress.com

I don't have any personal experience with them, but I figured it was worth posting to check out.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, Deb! I just checked this site for two of the medications I use frequently, and on one of them (for which the vet's office gladly charges me upwards of $40!) the price was only $7.10!!!

So, thank you thank you thank you!!!

~g.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Gaye!

I hadn't actually checked it out myself, as I don't currently use any meds. If I need Advantage again, though, I'll know where to go!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't see that the prices for Advantage or Frontline were that much better than what I pay at the vet. My vet only sells Frontline, so they promote that, but I like Advantage better. It was $35 for a 3 month application pack, and that is about what I pay for the Frontline (since I can't get Advantage anymore from the vet) when I do buy it during the summer flea season for Buttons.

So, it seems for some things it is a great place to save some money - for others, maybe not so good...

Thanks again though, as I have already ordered the other stuff I found for $33 less!

Yours,

Gaye

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gaye, are you sure the Advantage is a 3 month pack. I use the Advantage as well and it comes in a 4 month supply. If thats the case, you would be getting an xtra month for the same price as the FL from the vet.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sandie,

Thanks for pointing that out! I went back and looked - sure enough, it was a 4 month supply, and the FL I buy at the vet is only a 3 month supply - so yup! It was a better deal!

~g.

harriet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Great site, thanks.

Has anyone from Canada ordered from this site? Any troubles at the border?