Pet cremation and loss

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
I wanted to let everyone know that my job is cremation and grief support (both humans and pets).
I just want to let everyone know that I will try to be available as much as possible if anyone wants/needs to talk, answer questions and help in any way that I can.
Pet loss is never easy, ever, but it does help to talk to others, share stories, and remember the good times.
Rest in peace all fur babies.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! It is always nice to have another willing to help those who are grieving so, these poor souls are drowning in a sea of grief and it helps to have someone to talk to and to offer a ray of hope that it is possible to survive this. I receive comfort myself by offering comfort to others......

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks.....it will make things easier for people who are dealing with the passing of their beloved pets

KK300

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We lost our darling Sammy on July 8th, and he was cremated day later.

I am so utterly heartbroken, I can barely function day to day.

I just want him back in my arms.

CindyH66

Peanuts Mom
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for being willing to share your knowledge. I had my Bella cremated. I am waiting for the call to pick up her ashes. I was told it would be a few weeks. I am looking forward to having her home with us again. She belongs with us.