"Pepper" needs a Home immediately!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you all for your concern for Pepper. Thanks to one member who checked with OCAS, it looks like Pepper is no longer there. However, one of her four siblings named Babe, has been returned to the shelter. Hopefully, she will get a second chance, and her next adoption will work out better. This all could of been avoided if people would make arrangements for their pets before they pass away. Thanks again, Sue
Thank you for spreading the word. :) I hope Pepper has a great home and Babe gets one as well, as well as all the others that are there at OCAS and elsewhere. 🙏

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beachcomber11

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There is a cat named Pepper who is slated to be put down this coming Tuesday. She has been at the Orange County Animal Services in Orlando, Fl. since December 2, ,2022. Her family passed away so she and her siblings were placed there. She is the only one left. She is as sweet as can be. Healthy. Declawed, and 10 years old. She is miserable there and her mental state is beginning to decline. That is why animal services feels that she may be better off dead. She only has two more days to get adopted before being put down. The adoption fee is only between $10 - $30. Please somebody rescue her if you can.

Thanks,
Sue
Thank you for spreading the word. :) I hope Pepper has a great home and Babe gets one as well, as well as all the others that are there at OCAS and elsewhere. 🙏
Thank you! That is my wish as well.

It's a good reminder to double check things as best as possible :heartshape:

and this article might be timely:
What Will Happen To My Cat If I Die? – TheCatSite Articles
For sure. Thanks for caring.