pen palling anyone ?

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been pen palling for a few years now and really enjoy it so much .... i have about 18 or so pen pals from all over the world and if you are intersted i could write to you as well ? all posts are welcome on this thread ;)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I think pen palling is a great idea. After years of writing lesson plans for school I don't write that much anymore but since you have 18 pen pals you must be doing something right. 👍

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i belong to a pen pal group on facebook and we exchange addresses and then you send out an introduction letter telling about yourself . It has been very fun and i have been doing for awhile but some of my pen pals have stopped writing is why i am down to 18 . i did have like 30 at first

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to add that you guys are great and im not rushing anyone to write me , this was just a fun idea i thought that i would share with you guys

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them ... but noone is obligated to do this if they dont want to

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i am currently out of stamps right now and waiting for more to come in the mail ... sorry guys :geekcat:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was younger, I loved pen palling. I don't know how many I had, but I was getting letter and writing letting every day. I have one pen pal left, we've been friends a long time. I actually did look at the facebook groups that do pen pals, but I'm so slow at writing these days, I don't feel like I should take that on right now. But I just wanted to say it's a great way to meet people all over the world and maybe make some lasting friendships.

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
When I was younger, I loved pen palling. I don't know how many I had, but I was getting letter and writing letting every day. I have one pen pal left, we've been friends a long time. I actually did look at the facebook groups that do pen pals, but I'm so slow at writing these days, I don't feel like I should take that on right now. But I just wanted to say it's a great way to meet people all over the world and maybe make some lasting friendships.
yes it is ! i have quite a few pen pals now and love doing it as a hobby ... i have a few other hobbies that i like to do as well

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a great idea I just barely have time for other things right now.

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
to everyone that i write to on here : my stamps came in today and so your letters will get sent out tomorrow

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i hope that everyone is doing well today and maybe if you want to i could add anyone to write to from here on my list that i have

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i could use some more pen pals .... my mail has been a little less lately ... dont know if its from covid or what but im not getting much mail lately :dizzycat: