Peloton

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anybody do this? I don't have a bike or treadmill, but there are classes that you can do without them. I've signed up for a few already.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don't, or rather haven't although I didn't know they had classes otherwise. I'll have to look into this :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I can't tell you anything about the Peloton classes per se but I can tell you my sister bought one of their machines during the pandemic and had a lot of trouble with it. She also had difficulty with their customer service which ended in her returning the machine. Since you are not buying their exercise equipment and only taking classes I hope you enjoy them and will keep us posted on your experience.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even if there was, I'd be too scared to go. I also have an unusual body type so I just can't be "skinny enough" to be accepted .
My sister also has an unusual body type, so I hear what you're saying. Easier said than done, but just ignore people. I've learned that as I've gotten older, I don't care what they think of me.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a rowing machine. It strengthens your hands, arms, legs and back. It’s light weight and folds up so it doesn’t take a lot of space. I also like that I can watch a video while I row because it makes the time go faster.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just took my first class! Since it's still dark out, I walked through the halls of my building, using the stairs for the incline portion.

I'm feeling pretty pooped, but I'm glad I did it!