Peaches

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bookishkitty597

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes. I mentioned that to them. They might give it a try.

Bookishkitty597

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update: Just got back from Peaches vet appointment. The vet said she was really healthy. She gave her some wormer, and prescribed an antibiotic to give her. She also wrote down a flea medicine that was safe to give her. The vet estimated that Peaches is around a year old, so not as young as I was scared she was. I'm just hoping the car ride and vet visit haven't stressed her out too much. The babies are very active. I can see them moving around alot today. I will keep you all updated on how she is doing.

Bookishkitty597

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today makes it one week that I've had Peaches. Still no sign of babies yet. I just hope she doesn't decide to give birth to them while I'm at work. I really want to be there to help her. I guess we'll see what the next week brings. I'll keep you guys updated.

Bookishkitty597

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update: Peaches has been digging around in her nesting box the past few days. She's also been letting me lay my hand on her stomach. I'm really gentle so as not to hurt the babies. It's amazing feeling them moving around in there. I'm so excited for them to be born. No signs on her early milk yet. I just keep praying she has them while I'm home. I'll keep you all updated.

Bookishkitty597

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update: Okay guys. I think this is it. I heard Peaches digging furiously in her nesting box, and came in to check on her. She's now laying in it, and is pushing.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You can help guide them to a nipple. Did mama chew the cord though so he’s not still attached?

Bookishkitty597

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You can help guide them to a nipple. Did mama chew the cord though so he’s not still attached?
Yes she chewed through the cord. The first placenta passed quickly. I'm a bit of a worrier so the longer she goes without passing the second one. The more concerned I get.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She’ll pass it. It may come with the next kitten. You’re sure she didn’t pass it and eat it?

Bookishkitty597

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She’ll pass it. It may come with the next kitten. You’re sure she didn’t pass it and eat it?
I'm not really sure. The first one I saw, and heard her eat. But she kept moving around alot after the second baby, so I may have missed it.

Bookishkitty597

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It looks like she's pushing occasionally. Not as much as the first two times, and not as close together.

Bookishkitty597

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Baby number 3 arrived at 7:41. She's eating the placenta.