Peaches has gone to the bridge

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a wonderful thing that Peaches lived many years and knew your love. Rest in peace sweet Peaches. You were a blessed kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your thoughtfulness. I had a dream last night, that I came home from work and Peaches was waiting for me at the door. She was all fluffy and beautiful with bright eyes, like she was most of her life. I didn't want to wake up but Maxx jumped up on my bed and stuck his face in my face and tickled me with his whiskers! 

When I picked up Peaches' ashes it was hard. They handed me this little box and I Just stood there looking at it and crying. I couldn't believe all that was left of Peaches was in that little box. There was a card with it too. It has the rainbow bridge poem on one side and Peaches' paw print on the other. They take the animals paw print before they cremate them. I have a friend that does engraving and he is going to engrave Peaches name on the oak box her remains are in. And he is going to etch her picture and her paw print on a 5x7 slab of marble for me. It will be displayed on an easel next to her cremains. I'll take pictures when it is all done.

I sure miss my Peach. 

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss Tammie

Peaches was a special girl and I know how much you will miss her.  She is with Jake at the bridge now, keeping eachother company and catching up on things until the day you are all together again.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tammie,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your best friend. Peaches is a beautiful soul. I'm not usually drawn to Persians but there was always something about her that made me smile a lot. She was one of my secret crushes on TCS. :blush: I will miss hearing about her and seeing her lovely little face here. Not nearly as much as you will miss her. Just know that you are not alone in grieving for her. :hugs:

Heidi

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it was wonderful you had a dream about Peaches. I had many dreams of Bella after she passed away so suddenly. Maybe they come back to console us, and let us know they're OK.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.
  Peaches had a long, loving life, and I'm sure she's looking down on you with nothing but love & gratitude for giving her that life.

Rest  peacefully, Peaches.