Paws And Claws Kitchen Selects

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in Tractor supply buying TOW prey turkey dry food, the outside cats love this stuff! Then of course I had to browse all the cat foods...lol :)

I saw a new paws and claws food, well new to me anyway. Kitchen Selects? it looks very close to Fancy Feast Classics, which a lot of people feed. I will not feed most 4 health, or paws n claws as they mostly all contain Carrageenan. The kitchen Selects does not.

I wondered if anyone had tried this? I bought a pack of the Beef and poultry variety to try.
it doesn't look to have the Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex which i know a lot of people will not feed. Maybe another good budget addition to the rotation?

Paws & Claws Kitchen Selects Gourmet Beef & Poultry Variety Pack, 3 oz. Can, Pack of 24 at Tractor Supply Co.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad I'm not the only one LOL
Haven't tried this yet - thank you ever so much for the info!!
lol.. no you are not, my husband laughs at me all the time, i shop cat food like many women do shoes...lol I have two friends that are always.. "i got new shoes this weekend", im like...well i found new cat food :)

Last edited:

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, no carrageenan or menadione, byproducts not listed first, and a very reasonable price, that's a good combination!

And I hear you about being excited to find new cat foods -- I'm the same way. Particularly since I work at home so just don't need many fancy shoes! :p

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so far my cats seem to like the country chicken dinner in the kitchen selects. Not fond of the turkey, wont touch the beef. it looks good, but my cats are picky. The chicken seems to be the only one they will try, but they do like it.

MissMolly08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for sharing! Definitely something I will look into! I was buying 4health a while back but my cat started getting picky with the shreds and the only Pate grain-free flavor was the Turkey so I stopped getting it. Will have to go browse again soon!