pate

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, anybody know if weruva is better pate than fancy feast pate? Thanks in advance.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Agreed. My guys prefer the slide and serve from Weruva but that's a texture thing. I think it is PetCo that has a house brand, Soulistic, that is basically Weruva relabeled which is a little cheaper.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Fancy Feast is definitely a great option, though, and it is much more affordable than Weruva. So, if your cats like Fancy Feast, I think it makes sense to go ahead and feed that. If your cats prefer the taste of Weruva, and you don’t mind the higher price tag, then that’s great. Alternatively, you could also rotate between foods. There are a lot of excellent options for cat food out there, and ultimately, the “best” food is the one that your cat likes, and that makes financial sense for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your help. I could not get my beautiful cat to eat any wet canned food at all until I decided not to waste it and gave it to beautiful german shepherd dog, at which time she decided it might be good. Ha, ha, ha- I guess I tricked her into eating wet food after 10 years with no results! Oh how I love to spoil this beautiful creature I adore!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could not get my beautiful cat to eat any wet canned food at all until I decided not to waste it and gave it to beautiful german shepherd dog, at which time she decided it might be good.
Haha! Inciting jealousy always works ;).

Yeah, Fancy Feast is a decent food too, and variety is always good, so you could rotate among the different brands and flavors.