Parking lot cat

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a beautiful domestic shorthair, my guess somewhere 10-11 weeks old. I am particularly fond of parking lot cats because that Is where one of my favorite cats came from. You will want to get him to the vet if you haven’t already so he can start his immunizations and get checked out.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3d4a7fca5a901077faa7d23e16e6e300.gif
Thekraken and kitty, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
83b628873c7a2419b34230feadd8daf9.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

You kitty is very handsome Spotted Tabby! :hearthrob: :hearthrob: Thank you for saving him and for giving him a warm and a fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary for him to live out his life:clapcat:

What's his name? Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun thread here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thekraken

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 393747 Thekraken and kitty, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 393748 to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

You kitty is very handsome Spotted Tabby! :hearthrob: :hearthrob: Thank you for saving him and for giving him a warm and a fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary for him to live out his life:clapcat:

What's his name? Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun thread here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
His name is The Kraken

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, having lived with my share (and several other people's shares) of kittens, I so understand that name! Welcome to you both, and thank you for rescuing him! You've saved him from a short, hard life. As for his breed...who knows? He is definitely a Domestic Shorthair, which is catspeak for "kitty mutt with short hair." The thing with cats is that, with a very few exceptions, it is impossible to guess a cat's breed without papers. The differences in most breeds has to do with very subtle changes in head shape, length of back, set of ears on the head...even experts won't go further than to say, without pedigree papers, "This cat appears to conform to X breed standard." There are some places that do DNA testing on cats, if it fits your budget, but I, personally never worried about it...What I know for sure is that he is almost sinfully cute!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: What a darling little kitten. :catlove:
Thanks for rescuing him, and giving him a home. :petcat::redheartpump:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!! And welcome to you and your new kitten. He is adorable! Thanks for rescuing him

alphakitty

Beeqie - Sly Kitty - 2017
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello new to the site. This lavley little guy was found in a parking lot. Anyone have an idea of what breed he might be? View attachment 393724
Hey dude, I don't know what that kitty is, but that character is a seriously cute little kitty. Long ears, spotted stripes, grey fur, can't see the tail...what ever the little character is, exudes personality galore, a diverse mixed breed, or so it seems. I've come to find the more diversity the better the character, in my opinion. And the kitty is not a bit afraid of you. Did the kitty have the collar when you found him? Is it a lost kitty or a really freindly feral? After five years, I can pick up and pet all my outside only feral kitties. Trustfull action and love overcomes the fear.

Best of luck to both of you.

AlphaKitty
TNR...saving one kitty at a time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thekraken

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So our kitten is growing very fast which is making me think he is not a tabby anymore. Hes 15 werks old and 4.5 lbs and very lanky

Attachments

alphakitty

Beeqie - Sly Kitty - 2017
Young Cat
Purraise
Heh...I don't know what kind of kitty that little character is, but sure is a cutie!

AlphaKitty