Paralyzed Stray Black Kitten

msaimee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for the update! I sometimes wonder about little Feten and how he is doing. I am so glad he is having a happy life with you. I wish the person who injured him in the first place could know how hard this cat has struggled to survive, and all the time in love and patience you have put into caring for him. Keep us updated!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nahui

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks to everyone who has been interested in Fetén's progress. Look at what he can do now!
IMG-20191127-WA0014.jpg

This is from yesterday's therapy session. I still cannot believe my eyes. I'm just soooo happy, another reason to be thankful this year.

movinintime

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is so handsome & I so hope he continues this progress. It is reason to be thankful as seeing him this way from where he was is amazing & a miracle of sorts. I really like these stories the most, as they prove that heart & desire go alot further than talent or abilty. He has shown us the courage to fight on & we all need take heed of his lesson. A cat can teach humans how to persevere. I know I need to see this for sure. :)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks to everyone who has been interested in Fetén's progress. Look at what he can do now!
View attachment 309622

This is from yesterday's therapy session. I still cannot believe my eyes. I'm just soooo happy, another reason to be thankful this year.
Look at him!! He's so handsome and so brave. It helps so much that he has someone so dedicated to him. He's a lucky boy. Congratulations to the both of you. :hyper: :cheerleader::heartshape: