Paralyzed Stray Black Kitten

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think it’s been almost a year since anything. I’m wondering if she’s alright. If it was fenten I’m sure she would have replied.
Was her health ok?

TooManyFelines

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This baby is so incredibly lucky, thank goodness for the original rescuers, and especially for you who is willing and able to take on the expense and initial care! I am kind of hoping the baby will recover and stay with you, once she does!

There are so many horrible, monstrous, vile people in the world and sometimes it seems like they are the majority, but the fact there are people like you and his original rescuers and legions of others who care and help and work on behalf of these poor animals always snaps me out of complete misanthropy.

Just read the above comments, I didn't realize the thread was kind of old. I hope she will come back to update!!

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That’s not good....wonder if anybody knows her on the site? Guess I can look back through the threads

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, I’m old and a worrier but I’ve followed little feten since the beginning. Now nothing for almost a year. I’ve sent pm to her but no response.

I’m not wanting to pry but wondered if anybody out there knows anything?

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Yes, I’m old and a worrier but I’ve followed little feten since the beginning. Now nothing for almost a year. I’ve sent pm to her but no response.

I’m not wanting to pry but wondered if anybody out there knows anything?
Honestly, trudy1 trudy1 , if nahui nahui isn't responding to PMs then there's not a lot can be done. People stop posting for all kinds of reasons. :)

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know. It’s just the Feten saga had a special place in my heart. Thanks anyway for responding